Sliding Patio Doors
Patio Doors extend your home’s ambience to the great outdoors, visually expanding and brightening any room. And the expanded glass area means added light – so every season is more enjoyable.
The precision-built slimline profile allows ample glass exposure for a generous viewing area, yet provides outstanding protection from inclement weather. Position a transom window above your patio door to create a dramatic effect with added height and visual appeal. A variety of door styles and options lets you further customize the door to suit your décor.
Sliding Patio Door Features
- Fully welded vinyl frame and sash – 0.090″ wall thickness
- Deep Pocket Interlock – including double weather stripping to ensure no air infiltration
- 1″ Warm Edge insulated glass unit with tempered glass – Low-E with argon and other high performance glass options also available
- Heavy duty latch and handle, with brass or nickel options available
- Adjustable plated steel rollers
- Aluminum-framed, fiberglass screen
- Galvanized steel sill track
- 4 3/4″ jamb width
Patio Door Services Available
Is your patio door in need of repair? Whether your glass is foggy or your door no longer rolls in it’s track; call us. We will assess your door and price out what it would cost for the repairs vs. replacing it with a complete new door.
Repairs done at an affordable price – call today to schedule our in home estimate.
- Insulated Tempered Glass
- Screen Doors
- Glazing Strips